Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Beginning of a New School Year

So, I am thinking I want to try to blog more as a new school year resolution....

School ended on  June 9.  I have  been in the building about  1/2 a day a week except for the  3 weeks I was out of state (vacationing).  And, this past week, THE WEEK BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS,  I have been there everyday except  one.  As dept. facilitator for  the special education department, I have been making preparations for the new school year since  the end of  the last school year.  That's right I have been preparing all summer...That is how I feel about my classroom AND my students...I have been getting ready for this Monday, the first day of the new school year, since June 10th.  I am so excited  to try to implement  some new tactics to help my students.  I am so excited to meet the  4 new teachers in my department.  And, although the beginning is always hectic and stressful, I am so looking forward  to a new beginning. Here's to the  2011-2012 school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment....